Online Journals Subscription Info
Online Journal Subscriptions for Individuals
An annual subscription is $50 per year or $5 per month. If you wish to sign up, click the registration button on left or click here to subscribe. Once your credit card is run, you will have instant access.
The question most ask is: Should I subscribe to the online version or get one of the Bible software versions?
Benefits of online version:
- Much cheaper way to get started. TJL CDs cost $400+ to get started, plus $50 each year to keep up with new content. With the online version, you simply pay $50 and have access to everything.
- Convenient - Nothing to install, just use your web browser.
- More up-to-date... anywhere from 1 to 4 years more current (depending on the bible software program).
Benefits of CD Version
- If you have a large Logos or Wordsearch library already, it will integrate with that.
- You own the content. If you quit subscribing, you can use your CDs indefinitely.
Online Journal Subscriptions for Institutions
Institutions can subscribe for $10 per student per year. $500 minimum, $1500 maximum. We can pro-rate the price if you want to have your subscription renewal date begin on a specific month.
Access is controlled through the IP addresses of your campus proxy servers or gateways or through a referring url method. So, if you have a private area where only faculty and students have access to, you can put a link to the online journals on that private page and we can authenticate that way.
If you are interested, email us with the following info:
- your billing information
- the number of students
- technical contact person
- your ip addresses range
And we will invoice you and contact you with setup details.